The strong Real Estate story from Coweta and Fayette Counties in the South Atlanta Georgia Metro Area continued through November 2016!
Coweta County home sales (units) continue to rise for the third month in a row. The number of November 2016 closed sales (units) is significantly higher than one year ago, up over 50 percent! November’s closed sales volume is steady with October’s, and the average sales price dipped slightly. Overall, a strong November for the Coweta’s Real Estate market.
Fayette County home sales (units) remain level from October to November 2016. This November experienced more unit sales than the year prior, up over 14 percent. Closed sales volume is up from October and the average sales price jumped! 30 homes sold in the 400K – 600K price range in November. This number is 19 more than October, and the homes sold in significantly faster time frames.
- The average property that sold in Fayette County was on the market for about 54 days.
- The average property that sold in Coweta County was on the market for about 45 days.
- Fayette’s median single-family home value is $305,000.
- Coweta’s median single-family home value is $215,000.
- There are about 400 properties listed on the market in Fayette.
- There is about 745 properties listed on the market in Coweta.
Overall, Coweta and Fayette are still experiencing Seller Markets. The Average Month Supply in Coweta and Fayette is 3.0 months.
Coweta and Fayette Real Estate Snapshot Thru November 2016.
Provided by the Campbell Team | KW Realty Atlanta Partners.
All data as of 12/14/2016 per Georgia Multiple Listing Service.