Coweta County home sales (units), although slightly down from November 2016, continue to end the year on a strong note. Following seasonal trends, days on market increased a bit and the median home value decreased some from the prior month. Properties were on the market longer and the price points decreased from November. Although annual sales were up significantly in 2016 from 2015, December 2016 sales units are down a few from December 2015.
Fayette County home sales (units) increased in December from November 2016. This December experienced another month with more unit sales than the month-year prior, up over 12 percent. Properties were on the market a few days longer in December than November, however properties on average sold faster in December 2016 than in December 2015.
- The average property that sold in Fayette County was on the market for about 58 days.
- The average property that sold in Coweta County was on the market for about 55 days.
- Fayette’s median single-family home value is $280,000.
- Coweta’s median single-family home value is $199,950.
- There are about 360 properties listed on the market in Fayette.
- There is about 644 properties listed on the market in Coweta.
Overall, Coweta and Fayette are still experiencing Seller Markets. The Average Month Supply in Coweta is 3.0 months and Fayette is 2.4 months.
Coweta and Fayette Real Estate Snapshot Thru December 2016.
Provided by the Campbell Team at Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
All data as of 1/31/2017 per Georgia Multiple Listing Service.